Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sum it UP Friday errr Saturday

Yikes another week has come and gone and I missed my Friday Sum it up!  So here goes on a Saturday..

This past week has been a whirlwind.

Physical:  On Wednesday I had my orthopedic surgeon consult on my issues in my neck.  Basically, I need to strengthen my tricep in my left arm by the end of this month.  If I can get it within the 80-90% of my right arm I am good and nothing has to be done...if not...well...something will need to happen but I can't remember what he said but he did say it would be a simple thing...whatever that means! Other than that...I have dropped a couple more pounds..and continue to work out daily for a couple hours.  I am really enjoying this time and it energizes me til Friday when I crash early! 

Social: Last Saturday Lydia and I went to the Mall with my co-worker Laura.  We just walked around and chatted and ooed and awed over her adorable little guy Soren.  It was lots of fun! This weekend I am going over to another friends house for a game night!  It should be fun!

Career:  Again a busy full week at work...nothing surprising there.  Oh I did get to go to the State Capital this week and lobbying for some educational issues.  I found it to be facinating and look forward to doing more union work.  good stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment