Sunday, March 24, 2013

It Paid Off!

Today we went on a 5 mile hike in Sedona! Up and down ...rocks and gravel..slippery and wet...we walked it all!

The trail ended at a creek and while the others crossed over I sat on the rocks! It is here I reflected once again..giving thanks for the second chance at a healthy life!

I was pretty impressed with my body's reaction or lack of reaction ...yes I breathed a little heavy but not once did I feel like I needed to stop..even after a little slip!

I saw an older woman out on the trail running and that looked intriguing...so that maybe something I look into!





1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, Beth. There's nothing like the feeling of being healthy. I can just barely remember. I'm craving getting back to my workouts and eating healthier. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete