Thursday, April 11, 2013

Celebrating Two Things in One WAY...RAOK...Go...



 Back in 2010...I turned 50!  In my attempt to minimize my attitude toward the big birthday I decided  to do some Random Acts of Kindness.... 
 You can read about here.... http://walkamile-beth.blogspot.com/2010/04/its-no-lie.html

So today I was thinking about all those fun things I did I decided to do it again...Obviously I have fewer days to do them...but I have two reasons to celebrate...

My birthday...May 3rd and the anniversary of changing my life April 23rd...

Starting today and working toward 4/23 and 5/3 I am vowing to do as many RAOKs that I can...

Some will be simple and automatic and some will be more thought out...

I love watching peoples reaction when they are my victims...hehe...and I love spending time planning and prepping!  

When I turned 50 I did 50 Random Acts...I know I won't be able to do that many but will try to do as many as possible! 

Do you want to join in?  If so...you can post them on my timeline on Facebook!  

Super Excited! 

GO!  



No comments:

Post a Comment