Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday's Fave Five!


Susanne @ Living to Tell The Story continues this fun meme...I use to participate under my old blog and have thought about it a lot...so I am back under a new blog...So...I have to tell you about my five favorites from this week...(I might stretch this to this month ...)

1. Okay...I don't think I have participated in Friday's Fave Five for over a year...so I am going to start with something really cool from this year...I have gone from this .....to this.....

 2.  Right before Easter...we got to spend Spring Break in Arizona with my daughter and boyfriend.  I have never been in Arizona and it was such a fun fun break.
3.  About a week and half ago (little less) I had surgery on my neck.  No it wasn't a favorite but what was was the outpouring of love and support I received from those closest to me!  I am healing and am looking forward to getting back to my "normal" "regular" life!

4. Another favorite is surgery related!  My husband and daughter have been so supportive and patient with me.  I am so thankful.

5. Today is Friday!  Woot!  I have some decent plans for the weekend...so am looking forward to that...that can be a favorite, right?

Because this is my newer blog...I am hoping some of you will stick around!



4 comments:

  1. awesome faves especially number 1!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture, Beth. Oh my goodness -- you should be so proud!! Just awesome. That looks like a fun trip. And glad to hear you're recovering. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and boy did you start off with a Fave bang! Congratulations!!! That is amazing.

    Neck surgery, yikes. Glad to hear that you are recuperating and that you have lots of love and support!

    The spring break trip sounds like fun. It's always great to visit somewhere that's brand new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Beth -- well done, you! Looks like you had a great time in a new locale. Hope you recover well from the surgery.

    ReplyDelete