Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Omitted One...Goal...Bringing it back...

About a month ago I was having a pity party...a social life pity party...or lack thereof...you see...I purposely have a sorry social life and I need to do something about it...

I have a theory...I think for the all the years that I wasn't really caring about myself I indirectly isolated myself.  Don't get me wrong...I like being with people and have no lack of social skills but it was just easier to not go out and do things...

So I just didn't...

Well...now that I kinda don't mind dressing up...(I know that probably sounds vain...and you can believe what you want...) I would like to go out more and do adult kinda things...I am not really a partier..hmmmm I was back in the day...and I think I would like to be social in milder ways...

So I am on the look out for fun things to do...I am thinking I need to assert myself some and get things set up ...which I think would be a good challenge...perhaps join some sort of team....I would like to find some active events...I have found that I am not one to just sit around...

I wonder if there are any running clubs around or perhaps I should really pursue yoga as I have talked about for awhile...

I am really open to anything....ideas? 





1 comment:

  1. There is a running meet up that does several runs a week. You could join me for HOT Yoga and see what you think. I was also going to email you about doing a fitness challenge with me....including running a half marathon with me on August 31st. How's that for some ideas? :)

    ReplyDelete